Mathematics has always been a troublesome subject for many students from the early years of their education. The variety of concepts and their applications troubles a few students while the others are able to do it efficiently.
Mathematics tests the intellectual and analytical ability of an individual plus how well is he or she able to retain the concepts taught. It helps us to solve even our daily and real-life problems easily and this is where we get the practical application of Mathematics.
It is not just about learning formulas and using them to solve direct questions in your paper. Rather it is much more than that. The formula and the concepts that we learn in Mathematics have various practical applications as well.
For example, Percentage can be used to calculate a students’ own percentage he has a score in his examination, data and charts can be used to solve different problems easily, Statistics majorly help to see the trends and their variations over time,
as well as evaluating on certain other variables, trigonometry has a wide application in the construction sector and so does area and perimeter. Therefore these different concepts of math do not come without their use.
Students generally face difficulty not in the direct application of the formula but in the section where they have to work upon real-life applications and problem sums of these concepts.
Though there is not much difference in both these concepts yet students tend to get confused owing to the lengthy sentences and the other than the normal form of the questions.
Let us go through certain tips and tricks and store them in our mind so that next time we need math assignment help, we can remember these and solve our problems easily:
- What students generally do is that they see a problem and start immediately applying the formula. Since problems sums are mentioned and segregated clearly in each chapter, so they know the formula they have been applying throughout the chapter and put in this word problem. But this is not the right way to go. Once you encounter a problem sum, think about it first, understand in simpler terms what is the question telling you and what it is asking of you. Do not immediately pick up the pen and start solving the problem. Rather break it into parts, understand it, figure out what formula you need to apply, note down what is already given to you in the question, and then start working on it. For example: if a question has provided you the weights of certain fruits and then one fruit is removed from the basket of fruits which reduces the weight and this reduced weight is provided, then you can easily figure out what the weight of the fruit, which was removed, was.
- Next, turn the words into equations. The problem sum that you have got is in the form of long sentences telling you the situation. Move line by line, jot down everything provided to you in the question, and then frame an equation based on the question. This would eventually come into the form of non-problem sum, requiring you now to just put the formula and solve the question.
- In the case of evaluation of multiple variables, especially in Algebra choose a variable that suits you the best and evaluate it on the basis of it. For example, if you are provided simultaneous linear equations for a question and you have to find out the value of both ‘x’ and ‘y’, then you may choose for yourself which one seems easy to evaluate first and go with it. But don’t forget to evaluate even the 2nd one because the question had asked for both. So next time you encounter such questions or questions based on substitution, this step may assist you in your math homework help.
- Now that you have done the solving part, come down to your answer and see whether your answer is correct. There are several ways of doing it and these ways vary according to the chapter they are being used in. But one of them is common for most of the chapters. Put your answer in the question, omit one factor that was earlier given to you, and now use your answer to find that variable. For example, if in a simple interest question, you were provided with the principal, rate, and interest but not time, calculate time using the formula. When you get the answer then put the answer in the question and omit interest and find it out using the answer for time which you calculated. If the interests match then you need not worry since your answer is correct. But if it does not, then go back to solving the question again. But this trick would only provide you math homework help, if you try to do it in your examinations you may lose time. Thus you must practice and practice and do each step diligently and only use this step if you are not sure about your calculations resulting in the answer you have got.
- Now that you have understood the concepts, use the same concepts to solve other problems as well. This may give you a thorough practice of the question and such types and next time you encounter it, you know the way you have to go. Remember practice and practice because practice is the key to do Maths.
Essay writing services are a big task to students But assignment service provider are very useful to complete own task.
Therefore if you follow these steps diligently, you will be able to crack any Mathematics Problem sum easily and they would assist you in your math assignment help. Mathematics may no longer give you nightmares, rather you will enjoy the subject once you are able to solve sums easily.